Friday 27 April 2012

Lazy Afternoon

It seems that the days are passing by so fast that I'm getting blurry vision. It has been pretty miserable weather wise here the past four days or so, and everyone, including the four legged members of the family have been feeling a bit low. I managed to whizz Baxter and Soba around the block a few times this week. Poor Soba, about half way through the walk he's already knackered. He just concentrates on putting one paw infront of the other knowing that his comfy shed and bed are awaiting him at the other end.

Baxter, on the other hand, suffers from small man syndrome. He has to announce his presence by marking every damn tree he passes and walks with tall man authority. The cats, on the other hand, have spent all week lounging on No.2 sons bed. The only reaction to a pat has been a yawn and" go away"look from Brandi, and a" what do you want" look from Ladybug.

Need I say more?

Homemade dishcloth
I also finished knitting my self a cotton dishcloth. Yes, you can buy them cheaply, but these are hand made from cotton and will last for a good while, plus it gave me a sense of satisfaction though it took ages to do, as I could only knit for 5 or so mins at a time. The Rheumatoid arthritis is such a pain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment