Wednesday 4 April 2012

One of those days.

Today has been one of those days. First my Enid died this morning, leaving Gertrude running around all alone. I know I am probably weird, but I really feel it when they pass. Then while we were at the tip offloading all our shrubbery, the ute refused to start. Thankfully a lovely man came to the rescue with some jumper leads and another with his car, and in no time we were on our way again.
Then we had to get two new batteries for the ute as they were basically useless. Half an hour later and hundreds of dollars poorer, we left the battery business.

Enid in the front.
I refuse to get down, not only about Enid, but also about my budget being blown out of the water by the batteries choosing to kick the bucket at the worst possible time financially. I guess its the glass half full scenario, you know, these things happen always when you need it least, but you just got to get on with it. However, there is always a silver lining. Peter hates spiders, so guess who decided to camp inside the utes doorframe? A large huntsman. It is always amusing to watch a grown man checking every inch of the ute before getting inside.










No comments:

Post a Comment