Tuesday 21 August 2012

Vintage - That's Me.

I have been reading quite a lot in the blogosphere lately and have noticed a large number of blogs concentrating on vintage clothing or op-shopping to me. People find the most amazing old clothing, and looking at their photo's brought back memories of the 60's and so on. I remembered that I had several pieces of 'vintage' clothing that my mother wore. I also have a pair of her shoes,(blue leather) that she wore in the early 50's, and I managed to take a photo of  them today as it was sunny and not pouring with rain - there is a reason its so green where I live.

The Lovelies.
For show purposes only. I would never wear these treasures with jeans!!

Brand:Dainty Lady made for Roger Lee Shoes, Adelaide, call no.2946



No comments:

Post a Comment