Wednesday 19 September 2012

Cat With No Name.

The other day I was just minding my own business and digging up more damn weeds from my garden. The weed fairy is on a vendetta to make my life a misery. I had this strange sensation that I was being watched, and sure enough, I turned around to confront two green orbs staring back at me. I don't know where this little cutie has come from,( though No.2 son reliably informs me that it is from "up the street"-helpful as always), but it has decided that I am the one.
Now the Cat With No Name, (CWNN), pops in every day for a cuddle, or should I say I have to stop what I'm doing and be scented, slurped, bitten and sat on. Aaaah life is good.

2 comments:

  1. We have 4 cats yet seem to attract all manner of passing felines to our house. One stray comes for bed and breakfast. Can't resist a moggy! And it's an honour to be chosen, of course. xxxx

    ReplyDelete